We're looking for a talented Account Director with real creative vision and ambition to join a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a variety of eyecatching and engaging digital innovations.The successful applicant will deliver outstanding service for a range of key accounts, and will have an impressive track record in exceeding client expectations.Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you'll lead and inspire your team towards ensuring effective end-to-end project delivery. The role will be pivotal in maintaining long-lasting and prosperous client relationships, so the candidate must demonstrate outstanding commercial, creative and technical acumen, alongside excellent communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Evaluating and shaping creative proposals for clients with complete confidence, exploring ways to help grow their business, deliver their ambitions and bring their brands to market effectively.
- Identifying, understanding and overcoming commercial and market dilemmas.
- Engaging with Project Managers to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards.
- Achieving timely end-to-end project delivery whilst closely monitoring commercial details
- Leading, inspiring and motivating a team.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues throughout the business to establish best practice processes.
- Understanding the requirements of customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods.
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in a similar role as an Account Manager or Account Director within a creative business or marketing services agency.
- Industry-relevant qualification.
- Experience in a relevant business sector is essential, such as high street retail, food and drink, technology and / or the building markets.
- Adept at understanding commercial and market dilemmas, and able to help clients overcome them.
- Proven leadership skills, having had prior people management responsibility and experience of building a cohesive and collaborative team.
- Strong IT skills.
- Approaches tasks with curiousity, always looking for opportunities to innovate and to improve.
- Appreciates the value and importance of working collaboratively with teams across the business.
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving business environment, with a positive approach to change.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill set.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary and benefits:
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives